Saturday 25 May 2013

11 days!!!!

Eleven!!! Ahhh.... I'm so excited to go home!! It's so close now that I am already in holiday mode! I keep feeling like we leave tomorrow! I finish work this Friday and then it really will be all systems go between packing, getting a few last minute bits and cleaning the place up before we go! None of which are exciting things to do but I can't wait to do them, ha!
The plans for when we are home have changed slightly, or at least mine have anyway. My brother found out that he has to get surgery on his knee and will be out of work for four weeks at the least, so our weekend away most likely won't happen as he is going to have to rest up and will be fairly stuck for money. It's very disappointing but it does also mean that I'll see him loads when I'm home because he won't be working away mid week so good and bad news, although all bad for him the poor fella. I just hope his surgery goes well and that he doesn't need to get a second surgery which the surgeon has said is a possibility. But yes I suppose a minor change really considering how long we'll be home for!
Still slightly panicked about finding a job when we get back but the agency I am with have said that they should be able to get something for me. I'll just have to call them before I get back and remind them because they are fairies!! Ha!
Tonight I am having a girlie night,some movies and junk food and most likely just crap talking but I'm looking forward to it because I haven't done anything like this in ages, there's always too many people in our apartment, with having five of us living here and all. It's rare I have the apartment to myself for the whole night so may as well make the most of it!
Then next weekend it's Claire's birthday so we're having a big night out in Richmond, should be loads of fun. And a good way to start off our trip home! :)

So that's it for now, I may go get some munchies for the ladies coming and may clean up this house, it's stressful living with two messy boys you know!

Amy :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment