Sunday 28 April 2013

Twice in one month...

Sure I'm on a roll! Ha!
So we went ahead and booked our flights! I'm like a giddy school girl every time I think about it! I can not wait to see everyone!! I keep thinking of all the things we could do while we're home but I reckon the month just won't be long enough for it all!
I am however going to do a weekend or a night away with Joanne and Dylan, I feel like I've missed out on way too much with them since I've been away! And Joanne got her visa for Canada this week, which is amazing news for her but it means that my trip home is the last time I will see her for a long time again! It's insane to think that! So yes spending as much time as possible with Joanne is a big priority! I'm so excited for her and her boyfriend, mostly because I know whats all ahead of them!! :)

I think all of my weekends have something on now too, between Declan's 21st, the sibling weekend, think some of my friends from college are coming down one weekend for a catch up and then last but not least we have Sean and Tanya'a wedding!! Busy busy! And I'll have to fit in nights with the family, the girls and Conor's friends in somewhere too! So many people to see!

Myself and Conor might try to get some trips in midweek too while everyone is working, maybe up to the Giant's causeway or the Burren, possibly on Conor's Dads bike. There's so much of our own country that we haven't seen meanwhile we're off trying to see the rest of the world! Silliness! Can not wait to use my camera at home too, I think I'm going to have everyone and everything mithered with it! It's going to be great!


So as you can tell all of my thoughts are centered around going home! I can not wait!! And every phone call from my family makes me more impatient! Ha! But this also means that we are saving, saving, saving like crazy people and not spending money on anything we don't have to. It's very exciting! It has been absolute months since we spent money without feeling guilty, although we did decide to have a blow out night on Wednesday, as we had the Thursday off for ANZAC day. I think we needed to blow off some steam and go out and see people and just have some fun! So I bought a skirt from Topshop, put on tan, did my make up and went out with Conor to meet his hurling team that were doing a pub crawl for the night. They are all lovely boys and it was nice to get to know some of them! My friends came and met us in the second pub too so there was a nice big crowd of us which made the night way better! Ended up being a nice late one for me, although Conor headed off before me because he'd had enough! But that is it now, we're finished until we get home! It was well needed however to keep us sane and focused on saving!!

So that's all my news now until we go home!! Did I mention how excited am? Ha ha!

Until next time!

Amy :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment